An ongoing look at the things in my world: beauty, crafts, decorating, jewelry design, travel, healthy eating, friends and family.


Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another good week and down total of 8 pounds!


Hip, hip hooray! I've lost eight pounds. Earlier in the week I weighed even less but today was official weigh in day so I've "officially" lost eight pounds in 3 weeks!



I received my Pop Chips order and order from Vitalicious and boy, are these out of this world! The Pop Chips I ordered are 3 servings per bag - so the whole bag would be a total of 9 Weight Watcher plus points. I know that is a lot of points but I'm thinking that I may try to save 9 points each day just so I can enjoy a delicious bag full at days end. Sure a lot better than microwave low cal popcorn.



And, of course, the Vitalicious products are AMAZING! The hard part with both of these products will be to keep from overindulging.




I can now honestly report that my experimenting with eliminating a morning time 10:30 a.m. snack really helps out as far as my hungriness level for the day. In other words, the less I eat the less I want and the more I eat the more I want.



Had a beautiful weekend with our son in Charlotte. We went to the Discovery Center there to view the Mummy exhibit presently on display and then went to a couple of movies at the adjoining IMAX theater. Beautiful warm weekend and a great visit all around!



I feel the most optimistic and joyful that I've felt in a long time and I know it is because I am doing so well sticking to the online Weight Watchers program. It just feels SO GOOD to be taking action!

No comments: