An ongoing look at the things in my world: beauty, crafts, decorating, jewelry design, travel, healthy eating, friends and family.


Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yesterday was "Hungry Day"

Well, yesterday I had a full day of the "munchies." Don't know what caused that unless it was the fact that around 9:30 a.m. or so yesterday I really started thinking that I really wanted a snack. I succumbed, and then it seemed like I was hungry all day long. I managed to stay on track point wise (pretty much) by having a huge bowl of vegetable soup for dinner.



I ordered some Popchips this weekend. I read a magazine article where Jennifer Hudson mentioned how she loved them for a good tasting low point (3) snack. I ordered the barbecue flavor. Can't wait to try them! I ordered them off Amazon so hopefully they will be here soon.


This morning I ordered some Vitalicious items. I had received a Hungry Girl email promoting a BOGO offer. I had been wanting to try them anyway so this seemed like a good opportunity.


I'll let you know how my new goodies taste! My problem will be controlling my consumption (hasn't that always been my problem), but maybe I can have a treat as a part of my lunch or dinner.


I'm going to experiment a little bit today with not giving in to those between meal urges for a snack and see if that will help with the hunger (or perceived hunger) issue. Lord knows, I've never actually gone hungry a day in my life!


I continue to look for and appreciate the many blessings in my life.

No comments: