An ongoing look at the things in my world: beauty, crafts, decorating, jewelry design, travel, healthy eating, friends and family.


Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today is going to be a great day!

I continue to do well on Weight Watchers. It makes me feel so good about myself to actually be "doing" something about a problem instead of just complaining or feeling bad about myself. I just have to keep remembering "baby steps, baby steps."

I have a hair appointment this afternoon and that will make me feel better too. These gray roots make a girl look and feel older.

Know I have a lot to do from an organization standpoint:
  • Work
  • Home
  • Finances

Then I need to start work on a daily basis on some of my long term goals.


My son seems to be feeling better about college this semester so that's a real morale booster for me. We're going to go see him weekend after next so I'm looking forward to that!

So, here's to another beautiful day of happy thoughts and taking action on those things that will be life-changing for me!

No comments: