An ongoing look at the things in my world: beauty, crafts, decorating, jewelry design, travel, healthy eating, friends and family.


Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Days are "Challenging"

Well, the second day on Weight Watchers was a big more challenging than I had hoped. The first day went fine but all I wanted to do last night was eat, eat, eat! Oh well, today is another day and I truly know how important it is that I stick with the program for my long term well being and happiness.

I'm getting ready to have a cup of coffee and some oatmeal. Smells great!

I know that I need to get to the grocery store to pick up things like Fat Free creamer and mayonnaise. I think having those on hand will make things a lot simpler and make me feel like I am getting more "bang for my buck" point wise.

Well, here's to a positive day! One that goes smoothly and happily and one that nourishes my body with good food.

Reminder to self - keep smiling!

No comments: